Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Vegetarian Dish ~ Fried Mushrooms with Nestum Cereal 麦片 鲍鱼菇

This is one of my 'almost'  vegetarian dish, as I used butter instead of margarine as I don't have it in my pantry.  Its turned out good.  Trying my best to go vegetarian with less meat.  Its  easy but I will try!  And...... my fridge is full of meats!   Hahaha......






Ingredients

300 gm abalone mushrooms
5 sprigs curry leaves
4 -5 chlli padi, chopped
1 red chilli, sliced 

Seasoning
1 tbsp margarine ( I used butter)
1/2 tsp sugar
salt to taste
1 tbp of vegetarian oyster sauce.
1 tbsp of cooking wine



30gm Nestum cereal ( I added  more )

Method


  1. Cut and discard the root of abalone mushrooms
  2. Melt butter over low heat and stir-fry chli padi and curry leaves until fragrant.
  3. Add in abalone mushrooms. sugar and salt to taste and mix well.
  4. Just before dishing out add in  cooking wine and  Nesturm cereal to give it a quick stir and coat evenly.
  5. Serve.





Fresh Abalone Mushrooms





This is the Nestum Cereal that I used.



Curry Leaves

Hope you will enjoy it like I do!  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine! This is a nice mushroom dish. Must be very fragrant with butter, curry leaves and Nestum. I can eat the whole plate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After having a persistent cough for over a year, I was diagnosed with COPD
      in March 2015. In 2016 my COPD got worse to the point where not only do I
      have trouble sleeping at night, I also struggle to get air into my lungs. I
      read in a health forum of a herbal centre (native health clinic) who have successful treatment to COPD/Emphysema, i immediately
      contacted the herbal centre via their website and purchased the COPD herbal
      remedy, I used the remedy for 2 weeks, all my symptoms were reversed, i did
      another test for confirmation, i was declared COPD free. email (
      nativehealthclinic@gmail.com) or WhatsApp/Call him on +2348140073965

      Delete