Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Seaweed & Beancurd Rolls 紫菜卷



Accumulating quite a number of recipe yet to post onto my blog! My apology for those who follow and support me!

Here is the recipe of this healthy seaweed & Bean curd Rolls

3 sheets seaweed or nori
3 sheets bean curd sheets cut to the same size as the seaweed

For the Filling
200gm fish paste
100g shelled prawns (diced)
1 small carrot (grated)
100 gm yambean or sengkuang (chopped) I omitted this simply bcoz I don't it in my kitchen
4 chinese mushrooms (soaked, diced)
3 tbsp diced spring onions

Seasoning
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp caster sugar
1 tbsp fish sauce
2 tbsp cornflour
some pepper
1 tsp oyster sauce

For coating

2 eggs (lightly beaten)
1 cup sieved tapioca flour ( I used cornflour)

Method

  1. Combine filling ingredients with seasoning and mix into a sticky paste. Divide into three parts.
  2. Blush some egg onto a piece of bean curd sheet, then top with a piece of seaweed to stick both together. Spread in a part of filling, roll up and seal the edge with egg, repeat process.
  3. Coat the seaweed rolls with beaten egg and roll over tapioca flour. Deep-fry in hot oil till golden. Dish out, cut into pieces.
  4. Serve hot with chilli sauce and/or mayonnaise.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment